Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fortune



Yesterday we went to our favorite Chinese buffet. It was nice. I wore a skirt and one of my favorite summer shirts. It is kind of far, but DBF and I think it's worth it, since the closer buffets are exponentially worse. At any rate, we went, despite the traffic, and the Friday night business, which actually wasn't too bad.

As far as the buffet, it was good. DBF eats so many creatures. I'm reminded of 'The Walrus and The Carpenter,' since he ended up with all of these tiny shells, empty all over his plate. Even though, they serve desserts on the buffet, they also bring fortune cookies, which we just open and read, being not too interested in eating more at this point. So here (above) is my so-called fortune. I thought it was pretty funny at the time.

I'd like to see "Fake it 'til you make it" on a fortune sometime.

-MsLin



No comments: