Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mad Hatting Skills

I learned to knit because I needed a hat. My first project might have been a hat, if I hadn't thought that it would be too complicated for myself as a beginner. The yarn is Lamb's Pride again in colors "clematis" and "sea foam." I wanted the hat to kind of match the scarf, apart from the color, so my friend sent a ribbed hat pattern she found on someone's blog.



Perhaps the coolest is the decreases, which causes some of the ribs to come to a point in the back.


This blog is becoming too showcase-y.

-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. The hat and your red hair! Hawkeyes to the Outback Bowl, and guess who is going. That's right, your aunt and uncle! Yippee. Won't need a hat or a scarf! Should be around 70 degrees. I'll fill you in on the details at Christmas in Rochester.
MJinCR

Anonymous said...

Wonderful hat!! Now it's time to knit socks to match the hat and scarf! When you have that accomplished, you can help me with sock heels. Matka