Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It was snowing...

...and it was going to snow.

Today we are having a blizzard. It's been snowing and blowing all day. This is the view from my doorstep at 11:00pm Tuesday night. The snow is knee high, and my door is imprinted in it.


It's almost the end of the semester. Hopefully someone will come dig me out before my 8:00am class.

Update: I got out of my apartment, got the car out, drove down the street and got stuck a block away from home. My logic was that it would be better to drive because the streets would be cleared before the sidewalks. Anyway, two of my neighbors and a guy who lived nearby came to push and shovel me out. I parked right there on the side o f the road and walked to class.

-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Big Foot walked by your door!! Matka

Anonymous said...

I wish we had snow!AGMinNJ