Monday, May 10, 2010

Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied!

Today was our mother-daughter getaway to IC. Highlights included Java House Tahitian coffee, lunch at the Co-op, and crazy new sock yarn.

I went back to my old stylist with the intent of getting a reverse perm--straight instead of curly. I'm hoping for a summer of less frizz, being able to run my fingers through my hair without losing my ring, and less general flipping out. We have before, during and after shots. (Click to embiggen.)


Oh yeah, and I found some new shoes at the second-hand store. All shoes are $15 there, but these were never worn, and they are my favorite brand, in the style I've been wanting to order, albeit from last season. Still completely amazing at a great price!


-吴碧芙

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! They did an amazing job. I think it was well worth the trip. Wish I could've been there :)

Anonymous said...

I was there. Joann practically followed Beth out the door trimming and snipping here and there as she left. It was quite the sight. It was so much fun to spend the day in Iowa City with Beth. Matka

Anonymous said...

Okay....where is this second hand shoe store? IC is only minutes away from me. Well I guess some things are best left secret. Saves on my checking account. L O V E the new hairdo!
MJinCR