Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Multidirectional

Now I have the time to finish my knitting projects. The multidirectional scarf is all the rage on Ravelry and in local knitting covens. I started my first one on International Knitting in Public Day, when I met the knitting group for lunch, knitting, and yarn shopping. This color is called "Harvest" from Patons.


I've been knitting before class, during class breaks, and during clinic downtime (when I had clinic last month). My classmates asked I would knit for profit because they reasoned that hand knits are cheaper. My answer to that is: Hand knitting might be cheaper, if you use synthetic or ugly yarn that no one wants and you don't pay for labor. However, I did decide to knit a scarf for one of my classmates, which I finished today. I've been calling it Raspberry Lemonade because of the color. The yarn is Yarn Bee "Tangerine."


-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to show you the scarves I've completed or started. It really is a pretty pattern. Thanks for showing me! Matka

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely scarves! I hope you have a cold enough winter in the Midwest to use them to their fullest potential. (But don't send that cold air eastward!) - TABinNH