Monday, July 11, 2011

Official Graduation

My official graduation was anti-climactic. I finished my internship and moved north. The day after the end of my internship, I received a letter that contained the results of my comprehensive exams. The letter stated that I had passed the written portion of the exams, but that I was "required to email 3 instructors for phone interviews regarding 2 topics of the exams."

So when the last instructor agreed to fill-out the paperwork saying that I passed, during the last phone interview, I suppose that around that moment I officially graduated, having completed all of my academic obligations. The department must complete some paperwork, papers must be signed, and then my diploma will appear in the mail someday soon.

And so, on the day of my official graduation, last Thursday, I had a cupcake...


-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cupcake looks good! Now that you will soon have your diploma, what will you do?
AGMinNJ

Anonymous said...

Yum!! What flavor was it? Matka