Saturday, January 28, 2012

Owl's Well...

I went to meet an old Iowa friend in Omaha a few weekends ago. There at Anthropologie, there was a great array of owl cookie jars, presumably retro remakes. However, they had a hefty price tag of almost $100 each. I mean, they weren't THAT awesome, but it was still hard to leave without the cute one that had mostly green glaze on it. I just thought to wait, until it goes on sale, or until it goes out of style and people want to get rid of it and sell it to me for cheap.

But last weekend, while out shopping for other things, I came upon a brighter, more colorful, and at a less prohibitive cost...right here in my own city. See how cute?


-吴碧芙

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!
I did not realize there could be so many cute owl cookie jars in the world.
Thank you for not tempting us with pictures of cookies this time.
TABinNH