Friday, November 7, 2008

Blow, blow thou, Winter Wind!

Xue le! (It snowed!)


Western SD got a lot of snow this week. We got this much, but I'm not complaining. This is the first snow I've seen since Jan. 2007. The wind is cold, and I haven't finished my scarf yet. I can't start my hat until I finish my scarf, but today I thought I better just give up and buy one. The wind blew into my ears and felt like a knife. At times the wind was so strong while I was walking home that I couldn't bare to face it, and it was difficult to stand straight. It's very very cold!

-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally snow! A real football game yesterday. 30 degree weather. Hot chocolate. Fans screaming in my ears. Oh, that's me screaming! Go Hawks! Jeff and I are nursing sore throats today. It was all worth it! You better have more than just a scarf. SD winters are ruthless.
MJinCR

Miss Linguist said...

Don't yell! Save your vocal folds!