Monday, June 1, 2009

We moved

I moved on Friday and Saturday. 文大猊 came over and helped clean like a maniac. The old apartment is completely clean and beautiful, which leaves me wishing I had cleaned more often when I lived there, so I could've enjoyed it myself. The new apartment is cute, but tiny. I took a picture of the kitchen. There is a 2-ft. cupboard to the left and the fridge to the right, but this is basically what I've got. I put in some helpful labels. It was while we were trying to make some breakfast.


The bathroom is equally miniaturized, so, for now, I have my toothbrush in the kitchen. We were making bagel sandwiches and veggie bacon.

The birds are doing well in the new place. I think they are a little weirded out because I arranged it like the old place, but it's a little smaller and the kitchen and bathroom are in different places.

-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happens to everyone. The old place never looked so good, right before it became the old place. Enjoy the new apartment! We're going to Texas to see how the south fixes up their places.
MJinCR

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute kitchen. Would like to see pictures of the other cute parts of your new apartment! Matka