Friday, August 20, 2010

Something Green

Over the break, I started the Sheer One-Piece Shawl from the book Modular Knits by Iris Schreier. I carried it around during the birthday extravaganza and all over Iowa. I finished it today, and it turned out rather cute and green.




It is made in one continuous piece, starting with the middle diamond, adding a diamond on each side, and adding the smaller triangles on each end.


Now I am project-less again, and will be forced to work on the rust-colored scarf. If I finish the scarf, I will be adding a rust-colored hat.

-吴碧芙

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fast!! Can't wait to see what your next projects will be. TABinNH

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!
MJKinNJ

Anonymous said...

You have a great photographer on your staff!! The shawl is pretty and warm. Great for the Iowa and South Dakota winters!! Matka

Anonymous said...

I agree with them!
AMinNJ