Saturday, June 30, 2007

Scotcharoos

I'll give anything for a scotcharoo! Rice Krispies, marshmallow, peanut butter, with chocolate on top. I used to make them with my grama. I just want one because I know they are not exactly diet friendly. I don't want to make a whole pan, and I don't want to buy all of the ingredients because I'm trying to clean out the kitchen right now. But sometimes you have a craving, and nothing but that thing will satisfy you.

I don't really want a lot of kids, but lately I've been thinking that if you have a lot of kids, you can make a whole batch of cookies, and you have enough people to eat it, so they aren't sitting around the house tempting you. I know, that's not a good reason to have kids. Conversely, I'd have to make pounds and pounds of steak, fish, pork, and other things I hate. Live by cooking for an army, die by cooking for an army, right?

My
grama had six kids, and she was a pro at cookies and bars. Besides that she made casserole a lot, as I remember. Casserole is great and easy. I don't think DBF would eat casserole.

After I get over this
scotcharoo thing, DBF is going to start an abdominal exercise regime with me. Yay!

-
MsLin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.