Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick and Tired

I got sick yesterday. It wasn't pretty. I threw up a few times during the night, and I had the worst aching in my joints, and I couldn't sleep. I ended up finding subs for my classes and having a student help me go to the hospital.

The doctor said I had an intestine infection. So far I've been taking the medicine and eating rice porridge. The joint pain has diminished, at least to the point where I can sleep.

My students were very concerned. Some students came after class and made porridge and brought flowers. Students from my later class made me a card.


Isn't that cute?

-吴佩芙

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be very nice to know that your students really do care for you and are very concerned for you. Takes the place of your parents worrying about you. Hope you are feeling better again soon with that medicine the doctor gave you! Love, Mom