Thursday, April 30, 2009

大男-wich

Last weekend was filled with excitement as I embarked on the fabulous world of my Aural Rehabilitation case study. In reality, it was a project that I dreaded and had to drag myself kicking and screaming to complete. I did work on it over the weekend...kind of...when I wasn't feeling sorry for myself and napping. It was another study date, with study snacks and study food, albeit a bit more upscale than our old dorm room fare.

文大男 made walnut pesto and bought the fancy ciabatta loaf. He got coop-fresh unpasteurized cheddar cheese, fresh spring greens, and tomatoes. Artichoke hearts. Need I say more? (click photo for super detail)


It was deliculous! (delicious + ridiculous) It reminded me of my favorite sandwich, served by the Wildflower in Phoenix and Sedona. The Roasted Sweet Potato Sandwich includes roasted sweet potatoes, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, fig confit, and balsamic vinaigrette.

-吴碧芙

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had breakfast. Now, my stomach is rumbling, from that good looking food. I do wish there is a such thing as a smell-a-puter.

A.G.M in N.J.

Bridget said...

Beth--I love your blog, and that sandwich looks delicious!

Gaelle 巧云 said...

good blend!