Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow

Over the break my aunt, uncle, and cousin were here from the East Coast. I had a knitting race with my cousin, in order to find out whether Continental was faster than English knitting. Continental won; I finished 30 stitches in the same amount of time it took her to do 20 stitches. They also brought snowshoes. Since my knowledge of snowshoes extends only to an episode of Winnie the Pooh in which Roo finds two tennis rackets and thinks they're snowshoes, I tried them out. It was fun, but cold.


-吴碧芙

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they work better than 2 tennis rackets? Any falling happen? Matka

Anonymous said...

Yes those NJ people sure do know how to bring fun to the farm. Love the picture in front of the pig house. Okay we better exchange names for Christmas (how else will we get the chance at one of those bags)!
MJinCR

Anonymous said...

Fun time in snowshoes!
I had so much fun with you. Did you like it? I did!

AGMinNJ

P.S.
Matka,
No she did not fall.