Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello, Kitty...

Tonight we were visited by a very friendly kitty. As I went out to get some groceries, when I opened the door, the cat was right there. When I came back, with my hands full of groceries, I opened the door, and the cat ran in and explored the place. He was purring and rubbing happy scent all over the place.


The birds were safely almost ready for bed, but they were a little alarmed initially at the little dart of black when I opened the door. The cat was so friendly. I'm assuming/hoping he belongs to one of my neighbors, and his owner is waiting for him to come back. Sorry, we can't keep him. It was one of my childhood fantasies that we would find a dog or cat, after weeks of advertising, the owner would not be found, and my parents would let me keep it.


It's the first week of classes, I needed a visit from Angel Kitty, just for a moment.
-吴碧芙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice visitor! Angel Kitty got a reprieve from the cold! Matka

Anonymous said...

Well, cats belong on a farm. They can run free, catch mice, and have people food when someone chants "here kitty kitty kitty kittyyyyy". One persons opinion. Hope you are enjoying 2010 so far.
MJinCR