Monday, March 30, 2009

Cue the Halleluia Chorus

This time I tried hand mixing, turned the oven up about 10 degrees, used a bigger scoop, and made sure my pan was cool. Mine look different because I also added blended oatmeal, but they spread and baked evenly, at least on one of my pans. The other pan yielded the less spread, dark bottomed cookies, even though they were better than Trials 1 and 2.


Although I'd like to try again, I think I better take a cookie detox first.

For those who wondered if "Big Cow" might be insulting: It was between that and Da Niao (Big Bird). I'm assured by my distinguished colleague that Da Niu is a real name--the Chinese equivalent of Aloisius, in that, yes, it's a name, but old, rare, and kind of weird.

-MsLin

1 comment:

Gaelle 巧云 said...

But, of course, we really laugh because it means "big cow", and that's always funny!